Changes to main navigation and other key areas makes workflow seamless on TeamsPlus.
Dedicated areas for accessing company and member information and managing key functions of TeamsPlus.
- Dedicated area titled MY: everything that relates to members and the platform features that apply to them.
- Profile: access member’s Profile, Documents, History, and CPD Reports
- Company: a member can view the company’s Profile, People, and Documents
- Dedicated area titled MANAGE: for administrators and other people managers to manage functions within the platform ie Courses, People, and CPD
Less clicks to access information about a member and their interactions with the platform.
- Changes to the MY > Profile page allow a member to quickly navigate to any functions and features from their Profile without extra clicks
- Change Password has now been moved to the bottom of the MY > Profile navigation. It is only visible by a logged-in current member (not administrators)
- Appreciation & Feedback have now been moved to History where a member (or administrator) can search, view and filter
- Employment area has been removed to be a function of MANAGE where managers and teams are allocated. A new modal is available for members to look up other people’s basic profile information including manager, teams and, in the future, a link to the organisation structure under MY > Company
- If a member has CPD active they will also see and access their CPD report here
- Offboarding has been moved to MANAGE > People and is only accessible by administrators
Greater selection available for identifying members of different employment types.
The full list is now:
- Permanent (full or part-time)
- Fixed-term (full or part-time)
- Seasonal employee
- Casual employee
Big improvements to the My > Documents area to allow:
- Field order with Category
- Date format improvements
- Search improvements
- Ability to change Category for member-uploaded documents
The ability to manage people and allocate their teams has been moved to the new Manage People area for administrators.
An administrator can:
- Add new member
- Search and Filter
- View menu
- View Profile
- Assign to Teams
- Create a new Team via the TEAMS tab:
- View and filter by status
- Pending: administrator has created a member, but hasn’t sent out an invitation to an email yet (no user)
- Invited: transition from Pending after an administrator has sent the invitation to an email (still no user)
- Active: invitation has been accepted and member is linked to real user
- Inactive: member has been offboarded. e.g. transitioned from Active
A large number of courses can now be viewed at a glance. The note view is still available at the click of a button, providing further description for each course.
To improve all Management of People and Teams, changes have been made to MANAGE > People and MY > Company.
MY > Company now has the following read-only areas where a member can find, filter, and view People, Teams, Documents and Company/Organisation information in one place.
- Ability to change Category for company Documents (later features will allow administrators to label documents with ‘tags’ for further differentiation)
Course creators can now add multiple tests within a course providing greater opportunity for reflective learning throughout the course.
Tests are marked at the time of submission, and then a member continues through the various sections of each course.
Feel free to contact us if you would like a demonstration of TeamsPlus and a discussion on how the platform may provide business solutions for your organisation.